Getting Started

Any student in grades 6-12 are eligible to shoot in the Eastern Cornhusker Trapshooting Conference.
You must complete the Nebraska Firearms Hunter Safety training offered by Nebraska Game and Parks. The Game and Parks website has a list of offered courses and enrollment information.
Those in grades 6-8 will compete in the Junior High Division.
Those in grades 9-12 will compete in the Senior High Division.
The first step is to see if your school or 4-H club already has a team. You can find a list of current teams here
If your school does not have a team you can transfer your eligibility to another team. Contact the coach of the team you are interested in to join the team.
If you are home schooled you can join an organized team. You will need to have a copy of the Nebraska Department of Education letter granting approval under the Department of Education "Rule 13".